ANTHRAX IN A CAN

When a lone terrorist can raise havoc in a city with a Coke can full of anthrax it's time to rethink our policies. Over eight million 40x8x8 foot containers enter our ports annually and less than six percent are inspected. It only takes one container to conceal weapons that could wipe out an entire city. In a post 9/11 world, countries should be as self sufficient as possible we cannot trade with those we cannot trust---survival has to take precedence over commerce. As one sage said, `Patriots place country before commerce-traitors place commerce before country.

There is no way to stop terrorists intent on committing suicide other than to keep them out of the country. Once they are inside the country, it's doubtful whether they can be stopped. We need an immediate immigration moratorium, strict interior enforcement and the use of the National Guard plus state and local police to backup our undermanned Border Patrol. If our politicians refuse to change course, the outlook for the future is grim.

Please copy and distribute freely.

Reply to
Cribsheet