Auctions Gone Wild!!!

Someone want to explain what's so special about these?

Kevin

Reply to
K Cornelius

Dunno. I've got about 20 Oxrals left in my stash. I'd sell 'em for $250.00.

Reply to
J.A. Michel

Maybe he (Rocket01) meant to enter a ProxyAgent amount of $15.00 not $150.00. Doesn't explain why Astrox is responding to the bids though.

Epaphras

Must be made of unobtanium or some such rare substance. Either that or the two bidders - with no real history - are complete fools. Or they are in cahoots trying to drive up the price. Yeah, that's it!

Bruce Kirchner

Reply to
Bruce Kirchner

Still have a half box of DaveyFire 28B's left. Think I could get M load for it?

:)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d