Auctions Gone Wild!!!

Someone want to explain what's so special about these?
http://www.rocketryonline.com/cgi-bin/auctions/auction.cgi?propulsion&1140367521
Kevin
Dunno. I've got about 20 Oxrals left in my stash. I'd sell 'em for $250.00. <g>
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2
J.A. Michel wrote:

Still have a half box of DaveyFire 28B's left. Think I could get M load for it?
:)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Maybe he (Rocket01) meant to enter a ProxyAgent amount of $15.00 not $150.00. Doesn't explain why Astrox is responding to the bids though.

K Cornelius wrote:

http://www.rocketryonline.com/cgi-bin/auctions/auction.cgi?propulsion&1140367521
Must be made of unobtanium or some such rare substance. Either that or the two bidders - with no real history - are complete fools. Or they are in cahoots trying to drive up the price. Yeah, that's it!
Bruce Kirchner