Bad news for crayon rocket builders?

I was going through my favorites in IE and Ralphco showed up as a bad url. After Googling real quick, I cam up with this:

Glad I bought a couple during the summer.

-- Best regards, Mark Daughtry, SR It takes "BALLS" to shoot a muzzleloader.

Reply to
M.Daughtry

Try this:

I'm sure there are more out there. Bill B.

Reply to
Bill & Michelle

404 page not found

I've got a stash of them, but better scrounge up any remains.

Bob Kaplow

needs a "?" between .dll and ViewItem

Bruce Canino