before the big rocket flies, why it is sitting on the large area "fire stove" ?

"BB" wrote in news:lnOCb.5667$xO.3685 @nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Well, lahdy-frickin'-dah!

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

and the slithy toves

Brillig never leaves the house without his slithy toves

- iz

Mark Simps> Finally, a post that I can agree with 100% T'was Brillig!

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

This record is cracked, I will not buy it.

Reply to
Len Lekx

Is this another type of geek test?

The correct line is "This record is scratched, I will not buy it."

And yes, my nipples explode with excitement.

Reply to
NaCl

Oops- delight, not excitement.

Reply to
NaCl

Which kind of "explosives user permit" do you need to do that?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

What can I say...? It's been a while since I last saw that particular skit. :-(

Reply to
Len Lekx

Dave, Dave... that was a setup statement... rofl... you went right for the desired response.

~ Duane Phillips.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

"Would you like to come back to my pad, bouncy, bouncy?"

and from an entirely different geek test

"I am wet with desire".

Reply to
Marcus Leech

David Weinshenker wrote in news:3FDE4808.432550C3 @earthlink.net:

Obvious, an NEUP...

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

I never leave home without my vorpal blade. ;-)

Mark Simps> and the slithy toves

Reply to
Mark Simpson

If it's not all just a scheme to sell more T-shirts anyway...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Mark Simpson hath so eloquently decared:

My Vorpal Blade is 4" diameter, 75" tall, red and gold, and got me Level 2 NAR HPR cert a couple of years ago. :-)

RoktRabt

Reply to
Elvenroek Czautz