Coming Rockets from NASA

The "in-line heavy lifter", and the "stick" look to be interesting rocket vehicles. I like the stick with the new CEV. A single SRB with the 1of 3
possible CEV variations. Now thats interoperability. I always did wonder why didn't NASA just use 1 or more SRB to build rockets to whatever size is needed.
shockie B)
I'm trying to imagine what kind of ride a single SRB would be like in the first few seconds of flight. I would think you would know you were going somewhere -- in a hurry.
George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. snipped-for-privacy@rachors.com