[CONTEST] NAR Points as of July 20

The latest NAR points have been posted at:

NOTE: This is the final pre-NARAM point list.

(Also note that the the

NAR Top Ten Competitors List has been discontinued.)

Jeff Vincent -

Northeast Regional Contest Board site Also visit -

Jeff Vincent

Why???

BTW, who is Martin Funderburk? He is listed at the bottom of the C Division standings with zero points from 3 meet weighting factors. I just like the sound of his name. I could be used to slam opponents, as in "You"re just another Funderfburk!" I appologize to Martin and hope he kicks ass at NARAM.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

He might start by kicking yours! Gotta watch out for those Texas guys. ;)

-john

Reply to
John DeMar

Mostly web site logisitics (re: discontinuing the Top Ten).

Also, when we had only printed media and space was at a premium, a top ten or twenty list made sense. Is there any real reason to have a second list available on the web with only the top ten on it?

I don't know who he is, although the name caught my eye, too. :)