CP Technologies bookset

Hey, all... just wondering... has anyone out there ordered the CP Technologies amateur rockets bookset, and if so, how long did it take to arrive, and how do they ship? Thanks in advance, Bob 352

Reply to
bob352

It took mine about a week to arrive via UPS ground. John is pretty good with getting orders shipped in a timely manner.

Reply to
Brian McDermott

Wow....I'm going on two weeks, tomorrow. Then again though, I guess allowing for yesterday being a holday and all..I'll give it till Friday. Thanks, Brian.

Reply to
bob352

Wished I had time to go to the engine construction course. Sounds like fun an I bet it would be the safest way to learn.

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt