CP Technologies bookset

Hey, all... just wondering... has anyone out there ordered the CP Technologies amateur rockets bookset, and if so, how long did it take
to arrive, and how do they ship? Thanks in advance, Bob 352
It took mine about a week to arrive via UPS ground. John is pretty good with getting orders shipped in a timely manner.
Wow....I'm going on two weeks, tomorrow. Then again though, I guess allowing for yesterday being a holday and all..I'll give it till Friday. Thanks, Brian.
bob352 wrote:

Wished I had time to go to the engine construction course. Sounds like fun an I bet it would be the safest way to learn.
Kurt Savegnago