Custom Nosecones

Does anyone know where I can purchase customer nosecones? Mabye a machining service that will customer lathe them from balsa? I am looking for something in the 4, 5, and 6" range.

Thanks, Charles Sinclair

Reply to
Charles Sinclair

That was supposedto be "Custom" nosecones.

Reply to
Charles Sinclair

BMS

Balsa Machining services.

Problem is your 4"+ requirement. Email me with a summary of responses you receive in email.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

As of a few years ago, BMS upper limit was 4.6". Don't know if thye've improved on this lately.

Bob Kaplow

On TRF

there is a regular poster who goes by the name "Sandman". He make very nice nose cones and does make custom nose cones. He is your best bet.

There is a vendor's forum and a Yard Sale forum where you can post your questions.

I have purchased several of his kits and they are second to none.

Len Bryan

Reply to
Len Bryan