Customized Estes Stormcaster

Hey all,
For those of you that provided me with invaluable advice during the construction of this thing...many thanks.
I have posted a couple of pics on alt.binaries.models.rockets...
Cheers,
Randy.
Melbourne, Ontario.
R & K Bilyea wrote:

Heh, if only I could figure out how to get to that newsgroup.
Now the real question is have you felt the thrill of launching it yet? :-)
Daniel Bergquist Rev. 2:10

Didn't even know that newsgroup existed, thanks.
What an outrageous paint job!
Awesome job! Absolutely fantastic!
eric