Customized Estes Stormcaster

Hey all,

For those of you that provided me with invaluable advice during the construction of this thing...many thanks.

I have posted a couple of pics on alt.binaries.models.rockets...

Cheers,

Randy.

Melbourne, Ontario.

Reply to
R & K Bilyea

Heh, if only I could figure out how to get to that newsgroup.

Now the real question is have you felt the thrill of launching it yet? :-)

Daniel Bergquist Rev. 2:10

Reply to
daniel.bergquist

Didn't even know that newsgroup existed, thanks.

What an outrageous paint job!

Awesome job! Absolutely fantastic!

eric

Reply to