DIY Network Show

A show about model rockets is on the DIY Channel right now (21:30 MST), though the show is called R/C Hobbies.

Reply to
Gary

A nice, short, very basic construction and flight demo of a Storm Caster.

I wish Chris had mentioned the full Safety Code during the launch, but he did say to have a large, clear field and to keep people back from the launcher.

Pretty neat, all in all. Bet they would do a real R/C rocket/boost glider episode if there was enough interest expressed. ;)

Reply to
Gary

What's with that dude's hair? Looks like he used some of that r/c nitro fuel for hair gel.

Ted 'hair is overrated' Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

That guy ain't got no hair. I'd bet he's smooth as a Q-ball on top. He punks what little he has out the top of that dopey DIY visor to make it appear he has hair. :-)

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel

I checked your link. Are you hiding something under that hat?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yep, a full head of hair. :)

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel

Don't worry. You'll get over it. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

That has been his Character look in Model Airplance news for years and years, or is that decades.

I missed the show, and I knew exactly who you were talking about !

you can catch him in person at all thhe big R/C shows in the country.

I can't remember right now, but I think his name is Chris, and he did the Air Scoop columns in MAN. he also has his own signiture line of ARF planes sold by megatech.

Reply to
almax

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

Gene "becomes-catatonic-when-he-has-a-bad-hair-day" Costanza

Reply to
Gene

So that's why you're ALWAYS catatonic!.

Reply to