LDRS Bowling Ball contest

Anyone else entering the contest?????

Rich

Reply to
rich kroboth

If you are the only entry you are getting a bunch of stuff to haul home.

Mark Clark

Reply to
Mark Clark

I'm in. I launched the prototype in May and the actual contest rocket last weekend.

Reply to
Doc

I'm not going to LDRS, as I'd originally hoped, so it's out for me.

But, I'd hoped to fly one of the CTI "bowling ball special" I motors this weekend; unfortunately, our dealer's shipment is in route, so I couldn't lay my hands on one.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski