enough talk, what now?

I will try to be nice and say I don't care for his behavior, so why would I want to give him money? There are other individuals in the hobby rocket industry who don't get any of my money as well as a result of their behavior.
I prefer knobs, thank you.
If I have to purchase reloads, I will give my money to Paul or Gary.
Reply to
Kurt Kesler
Just based on RMR I will never buy a Jerry reload unless it's the only thing available and then I'll do it. But until that day Jerry gets no $$$ from me.
Reply to
Shot Locker
Well, there's always the California question - AMW should get their act together and get their motors California-certified and in the hands of dealers at places like Fresno.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
California "classified", not "certified".
NAR or TRA "certifies a motor, and the CSFM simply "classifies" them into a category (either "Model Rocket Motor" or "Experimental High Power Motor") so they can be imported/sold/used by the appropriate people (as defined in the regs.....).
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
If enough people inquire, maybe they will. I knew there was a reason I moved out of that state. Thanks for reminding me ;-)
So there is no EX in CA?
RDH8
Reply to
Robert DeHate
I don't think he's going to give you a discount just for saying that.
Reply to
Darnon
Actually, that's under a separate code - you need a State Licensed Pyro Operator (class 2) in charge for that.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
So how is it possible for Jerry's propellent to be less "watered down" than AT's, yet also less energetic? And under what DOT category is Jerry shipping them?
Reply to
RayDunakin
How would it put him on the spot, if he's right about the legality of his manufacture and shipping?
Reply to
RayDunakin
Nope
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
I'd say it's more energetic. I don't know about shipping category - the motor I got from Jerry, he brought to the launch site... I figure if he was willing to carry it in his own car, that was good enough for me.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
Because the very withholding of consumer certs by TRA (and illegally erasing them) has a legal effect in "some" states but not in others.
That is why I do not let the decert rest. It is a violation on several levels and NOT justified.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Moron misses the point.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
jerry, Do you have a California Pyro Op 2 license?
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
:)
He already declined the "five finger" discount.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
If Jerry actualy builds a better "mousetrap", and gets it certified...
I'm game.
Alan
Reply to
Alan Jones
Getting it certified seems to be the impossibility given the "we refuse service" mentality of both NAR and TRA.
Non-consumer rocketry may be the only non-model rocketry in 5 years. HPR is dying.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine