enough talk, what now?

You changing the subject or deflecting the arguement in no way strengthens your position or weakens mine.
More to the point it drifts away from clarity.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Good just answer the question then.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
What do you call a person that asks a question, then snips the answer when he asks the same question again,... a TROLL.
I notice you didn't bother to list the accused. Another Troll.
Joel. phx
"If anyone {just} shows up to a (national club or otherwise) launch and sells a motor it's commerce for federal and state laws. "
Reply to
Testlab
Jerry is the king of weasel words. Interesting how he is unwilling to provide proof of what he accuses other of and cries foul when it is done against him. What's more is he can't see when someone has agreed with him!!
Too funny. Wish I was on my own machine with the filters.
Joel. phx
Reply to
Testlab
That happens a lot :)
Point it out when it happens. I am clueless :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
We do agree.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
That's up to Jerry...
Bob Kaplow
For comparisons, if I owned a gun and wanted to sell it to my neighbor, I could without getting a FFL. Why is this different?
Bob
Reply to
baDBob
non-certified
Did you make the gun? Tell the ATF that you're not a manufacturer but plan on selling 10 guns you built this year to marksman ""team"" projects.
Joel. phx
Fix up and sell (aka transfer title) 7 or 10 cars in Arizona and you're a dealer.
Reply to
Testlab
Bingo. Until the ATFE issues a change they look at rocket motors as firearms or sticks of dynamite.
I treat them as such until either the lawsuit is won and/or APCP is taken off the explosives list.
Reply to
Shot Locker
"Testlab" wrote in news:Yv_Tb.851$% snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:
They're not guns. They're PADs.
len.
Reply to
Leonard Fehskens
That's not what you originally said. You said that anyone who goes to a launch and sells A motor is a dealer. I disagreed. Now you are saying that if I sell 10 and am a manufacturer. Nice change of story.
Bob
Reply to
baDBob