Estes Hydrogen Fuel Rocket

Anyone have experience with the "Estes Hydrogen Fuel Rocket" yet?
At $39.99 it is interesting.
link: http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/2336159/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D /
~ Duane Phillips.
http://www.rocketreviews.com/reviews/kits/est_hydrogen.html

I have one, but have not flown it yet. I am thinking of building a clone without all the safety interlocks, and 12V power to match up with the rest of our gear.
the plastic feel a bit junky, which worries me about the longevity of it, hend my desire to build a clone.
and a safety device that requires you to pull on the launch control cord to arm it? no likey
thank goodness they have not thought about incorporating all the safety devices into the BP motors. downright nasty
That is kind of what I was thinking when I read the specs... convert the model, or at least the idea, into a more robust outfit that would get more than the claimed 200 foot max altitude... and learn a little something about science in the process.
Cheers!
~ Duane Phillips.

Duane Phillips wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah, but the scumbags still stole the Newton's Third Rocketry flying outhouse for their upcoming porta pot shot. And where were they when the lawsuit was begun? Hiding figuring they were safe and not helping the rocketry community one iota. Screw em.
Chuck

I've seen 2 show up at our launches so far. Seems they need warm weather to fly.
But the real question I have is how they fit with the NAR safety code? Is our section insurance valid if someone flys one of these? I've emailed NAR S&T, but haven't got an answer yet.