FS: All my rocket stuff in SW Ontario (London)

Anyone in SW Ontario interested in picking up the remnants of my hobby? I have a pile of unbuilt model rockets, and a pile of built rockets, from A
to J.. I also have a sweet WASP pad, and various other parts like chutes, motors... I would Ebay the stuff, but shipping a 6 foot rocket would be ridiculous...
I don't check this NG often anymore, so drop me a note at Tabby238 AT Hotmail DOT Com
CK