London SW group

Anyone else interested if I look at setting up a London user group? I'm not sure exactly how to go about it but I just past my CSWP exam if that makes
any difference (sorry, had to get that in there ;^) )
Hi Lee I'd be up for it but i'm down in Brighton, but i think that London would be a good location for a south east group, its farly accessable for people like me and the guys in Oxford & Kent and the sorrounding home counties. There are number of other Design consultancies that use SW in london that maybe interested. regards ken
Lee Bazalgette - factorydesign wrote:

A new group is already in the works in London. First meeting is tentatively set for October 12th. Contact Nick Ford at snipped-for-privacy@pipdev.co.uk.
Richard
Thanks Richard, I have asked Nick for the details. I did not hear of this meeting until your post. I shall be there, I hope the pub is near a tube station, lol Hic!
Pete