list of cursors

I'm just taking a shot in the dark with this, but does anyone have a fairly complete list of cursors for SolidWorks? There must be hundreds.

TIA

matt

Reply to
matt

Which book are you talking about? I don't have an Essentials book handy, but I could probably get one. It doesn't have all the cursors, does it?

Reply to
matt

When you say cursors, you mean icons, correct? None of the training books that I have contain all of the icons. The best way to see what each icon is, right-click on any grey area on a toolbar and choose Customize. Goto the Commands tab and click thru the various icons. A description is displayed for each one at the bottom.

Reply to
SW Monkey

Hi,

matt schrieb:

may be you mean the mouse cursors which change during differnt operations. If this is true then you can find (some) here:

Greetings!

ML

Reply to
ML

No. I mean cursors, pointers, thingys on your mouse.

I've got all the icons, there are over 500 of them.

Thanks, though. I think I've found a source

Reply to
matt

Yes, very nice. That's it exactly. I knew this existed several releases back, but it looks to be updated. Do you know what version this is current to?

(also a great chance to work on my German!)

Thanks again!

Matt

Reply to
matt

You probably already noticed the English version download at bottom of page.

I don't see a draft quality drawing view icon (2005).

Although this was removed in 2006, I still get random views on new drawings created in 2006 which have the toggle for this setting. Once the view is reset to follow parent, the toggle disappears and cannot be recreated. I cannot report this due to the randomness.

Reply to
kenneth

Matt,

Now that you've found the list, what exactly are you going to do with it? Just curious.....

John H

Reply to
John H

Hmmm, now that's a good question. Is curiosity sometimes not enough of a reason?

Reply to
matt

Not if you're a cat.....

John