sitting in nanimio CA - CN 6119 @ London, Ontario (E&N Railway)

RDCs were common sight in southern Ontario. Not many has survived...I

E&N Railway has several 3 RDC-1 and and 2 0r 3 RDC with baggage but they need repair ...we also have sent one back east to be rebuilt and one is sitting at BC Rail on lease but hasn't been returned to the E &N Railway...yet and have barge it over.
The main problem why we have several RDC out of service is car and truck crash..Over the last 4 years and the railway is under new ownership Island Corridor Foundation owner of E&N Railway and operated by Southern Railways Of BC (Vancouver Island LTD) Part of the Rail link Group under contract.
Via Rail Canada is still the passanger agent for the railway
Currently the 3 leased GP9 which Rail America used before the contact ended are still nanimio railway yard but rail link and ICF talking to the owners about buying them.
Brock R Bailey victoria bc snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Er, uh, you mean Nanaimo?
--
Steve