Circuitron ER-1 Question

Hi
On the ER-1 are the + and - supply terminals supposed to be connected on both sides? Or is this just a power pass through like on the BD-1? There is
no indication (i.e. in/out) on the ER-1 board as there is on the BD-1 and the instructions are vague.
thanks
Craig
Biff wrote:

I don't have one handy. But if you have an ohmmeter, you can easily find out. If there is a short (zero ohms) between both plus and both minus sides, then it is a pass-through.
Peteski
It is a a pass through. The ER-1 I was hooking up is faulty. I tried another and it worked fine.