via RDC imformation wanted (Vancouver Island)

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know whats happening with our other RDC wich sit in nanimio which are smashed up ..Has anything happened with repair to them?

I know we have at least 12 RDC on the island sitting in the nanimio yard and has anyone seen any paint changes to the fright locos which were painted in rail america colors and should be changing shortly to southern railway of vancouver island (part of montana rail link.

Thanks Brock Bailey Victoria BC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard" Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.rail Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:18 PM Subject: CA - VIA Rail RDC's on the Esquimalt & Nanaimo Railway.

VIA Rail #6135 and #6148 "The Malahat" southbound at speed, passing > Ladysmith, British Columbia. > > >
Reply to
Brock Bailey