Getting started in rockets

My sister-in-law is a very thoughtful and caring person. She saved me a copy of the newspaper with my grandmother's obituary, and recently gave me a copy to replace the one I had lost. The newspaper is the Abilene Reporter-News from Abilene, TX, dated Monday March 27, 1995. Above the fold on the cover is an article about the shuttle Endeavour making a stopover at Dyess AFB. Below the fold is an article with picture of a fifth grade Abilene boy who had just attended Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. It would be interesting to follow up and see where this person in his interest in rocketry. In 1975 he was 11, this would make him

39 now (2003). I'll post the article on the binaries newsgroup.

sooner dot boomer at gbronline dot com

Reply to
Dan Major

OK, I'm and idiot. The article was written in 1995, not 1975. You do the math for his age since I can't get it right.