Happy Festivus!

The Festivus Spirit is in the air.

r.m.r. embodies "The Airing of Grievances".

-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader

(PS - I can't find a link to the Onion article with the photo of Dave Grayvis. Can anyone help?)

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Fred, I posted my picture of my Festivus Pole erected in my back yard on ABMR.

thanks for the post, it's still killing me.

Now that the pole is out of the way, I guess feats of strengh and airing of grievances are next.

Art

Reply to
ArtU

the onion article is offline, you would need to buy it from their website.

but here's the picture I posted earlier

- iz

Fred Shecter wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Hmmm. I thought it was Festivus ALL year long on rmr. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

A festivus for the "rest of us". ;-)

Stones

Reply to
stones

Well, now that my Father came over and we had a get down, the feats of strengh are over with today. Thank God. now what do we do about this aring ?

/ArtU

Reply to
ArtU