happy news for me

DID I HAPPEN TO MENTION THAT I WILL BE AT THE OSHKOSH ARSHOW ALL NEXT WEEK?

YEAGER, ARMSTRONG, NASA - YEAH I THINK IT IS WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT

look for the rusted up pickup withthe tiny popup in the scholler campgrounds

Reply to
tater schuld

Me, too , tater. I mean the shouting about. Wish I could do something fun. Haven't had a vacation since 1996. Probably would not know what to do. Have fun and a GREAT time. Drive carefully.

Reply to
Ed

I keep wondering if this would be an HPR field 344 days of the year?

Bob Kaplow

too close to an airport, but i got to thinking about other large empty campgrounds at our club meeting tonight and am going to try to use the caddot campground that is used for RockFest/CountryJam.

thanks for the idea Bob

Reply to
tater schuld

You can launch AT or NEAR an airport with airport manager permission.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How active is the airport the rest of the year? Geneseo, where LDRS is supposed to be next year, is a small airfield. We often have to hold for planes coming and going. So, a waiver is still possible near a small airport.

-John

tater schuld wrote:

Reply to
John DeMar

S.E. Michigan is having their big airshow this weekend (Fri, Sat) at Selfridge ANG Base. T-birds and lots of military and civilian acts. I haven't been to one in almost 10 years and was really looking forward to going.......and then I remembered, this weekend is big drag race in Stanton,MI (about 3 hours away) and I promised my son we'd go for the weekend. The upside is that I'll get to do some racing, too. I haven't had a chance to do a 1/4 mile in his car since we rebuilt it.

Have a great time at Oshkosh. That's one event that I'd love to attend someday.

Mark Simpson

I stand corrected about airports, although our nearest is L shaped and surrounded by trees. see my othepost abotu a letter

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Because you have not done it is the ONLY reason.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine