Help a brother in need..

I'm financially embarrassed so I'm making this deal for you.. Please help..

Search eBay for "Public Missiles" or "CPR"

1 - Sudden Rush 1 - Mini-BBX 1 - Terrier Booster (for the Mini-BBX) 1 - CPR-3000-2.1-RF (for the Mini-BBX)
Reply to
savage2702003

Id buy the BBX stuff if it wasnt Quantum tube Airframe.

Reply to
Tim Summers

I realize that this is for a "brother in need" but $15 for shipping? If $60 bucks is needed I would just make that my opening bid. By the way, you can buy this rocket online from a dealer for $59.95, no shipping of course. Joe A.

Reply to
FBCPortAllen

love turns away wrath. and. what goes around, comes around.

Reply to
savage2702003