hmmmmm

discuss amongst yourselves

tater schuld

the components used to devise the remote controls need to be regulated immediately, before someone uses it to take the "suicide" out of "suicide car bomber"

'wonder if that is in the BATFE charter

- iz (with tongue-in-cheek)

N.B.: I liked the KnightRider overdub!

tater schuld wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

me too. makes me wish I had a spare car!

Reply to
tater schuld

Nah, just get rid of the cars. It's the common component in all car bombs.

Zooty

That video makes me appreciate my radio controlled cars. You can flip them and not do any damage except to the paint job.

Reply to
zoot

All I can think of is....

Wow, What a great place to launch rockets!

tater schuld wrote:

Reply to
Richard Hubbard

Ya, back to horses. Other than the *long* trips, the only problem would be kids throwing the apples.

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Problem is the BATFE has the authority to regulate explosives, not devices that might be used to deliver them, nor devices that might be used to remotely detonate them. At least that's what the law says. Reality may be different. YMMV.

Bob Kaplow

Hence another use for the potato gun! :-) You could always return fire.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy