Hobby Lab SR-71 on ebay NIB

If I had the spare budge, I would bid on them. Since I don't, I thought I would pass this along ...
There are TWO (!) NIB Hobby Lab SR-71 Rocket Gliders on ebay. One is
the RC version, the other is the free-flight glider.
R/C Controlled: ebay item# 130403026682
Free Flight: ebay# 130403029389
The pictures of these two are phenomenal. They are still in the factory styro wrapping.
Happy Bidding!