How do I ship these MachBuster motors?

Got a Pegasus unbuilt sitting next to me......gonna change over to 38 mm to fly Pro 38s and see how badly it can fly fast. :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Robert

With your creative ability you will need three things to make a Machbuster.

24mm minumum diameter body tube/motor mount three AMRAAM 2 canard fins from PML a replica nose cone........I have a MB around here if you wanna make a mold , but I do need it back

Once you build it an put a G55 in it enjoy the takeoff, cuz you'll never see it again :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Scott

Contact me off line as I'm in the Philly area also......I may have an interest if you still have it......as usual I started reading the thread partway through and just made it to the top. :-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Chuck, did that, I heard the odds of finding it increase with number of flights

RDH8

Reply to
Robert DeHate

Really, I'm 0-2 on G55 flights with my Machbusters. I always considered them disposable snack food for the rocket gods. ;-)

Mark Simps>

Reply to
Mark Simpson