How to remove aluminum siding?

How the heck does one remove the aluminum siding from a travel trailer? There has to be some way to remove the bottom piece from the trailer.

What I really need to do is to remove the bottom skirt from an aluminum sided trailer.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

K250

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you are talking regular siding like you would find on a house, there are two ways:

1) Get a sawzall with a 10" flexible blade and slip it underneath. Then you simply cut the fasteners.

Reply to
Al Gloer

If you get it hot enough it will burn or at least melt.

Reply to
Mike

Opps, I posted this to the wrong group. Obviously this has nothing to do with rockets.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Have you tried dynomite?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yeah, but Al Gloer knew the answer. The rocket community knows

*everything*.

We all just assumed you got the trailer to haul rocket stuff. Why else would you get a trailer? ;-)

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

You should see his trailer! Not only can he fit a really nice launch trailer (with tower) inside of it, but it has a bed, kitchen and bathroom! 'tis a NICE setup!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski