Hubble cancelled

*sigh*...

This "evil world order" crap gets so mindlessly repetitive it's boring...

The military wants space assets that will help it achieve its goals. they don't _want_ to pay for anything more than that. And right now what needs they have are being met. Anything extra in space stuff the military needs in the future will be swiped from existing NASA assets... as usual.

They, too, learned their lesson after the Air Force/Shuttle fiasco and have launch systems available that suits their needs.

If they really want to loft an Orbital Laser Battle Station they'll buy a Delta V launch. If they want to crew it they'll take a CEV off the assembly line, paint it U.S. Space Command colors, and launch it on another D5.

Reply to
Chuck Stewart

"Return?" "Return"?????????

Let's see if I can remember the words from the tv show fairly accurately: "You thought we were dead." "You thought we were gone forever." "But you were wrong." "WE.............NEVER............LEFT!"

+McG+
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin