Hybrid motored monocopter video

I present to you the second ever hybrid monocopter building on the work of my son Wes
Warning files are Quicktime 7!!!
Thanks to Laurie Michael
http://homepage.mac.com/wesrudy/ESL95mono.mov
Thanks to Bob Utley of ROCKETS Magazine and Liberty Launch Systems http://www.libertylaunchsystems.com /
http://www.mdrocketry.org/crudydisaster.mov
The onboard nitrous tank was from Aerocon, the motor, nozzle and geometries were from Sky Ripper Systems, the GSE was from Pratt Hobbies......launched at the Price MD field of the great club of MDRA. Where almost anything is possible in the rocketry world!
Enjoy
Chuck
Nice video.
Can't wait to see how the bone heads turn it into a political discussion.,
Phil
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 04:36:01 GMT, Chuck Rudy