Hybrid motored monocopter video

I present to you the second ever hybrid monocopter building on the work of my son Wes

Warning files are Quicktime 7!!!

Thanks to Laurie Michael

Thanks to Bob Utley of ROCKETS Magazine and Liberty Launch Systems
The onboard nitrous tank was from Aerocon, the motor, nozzle and geometries were from Sky Ripper Systems, the GSE was from Pratt Hobbies......launched at the Price MD field of the great club of MDRA. Where almost anything is possible in the rocketry world!

Enjoy

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Nice video.

Can't wait to see how the bone heads turn it into a political discussion.,

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein