I guess I'm not a total outcast after all.

I received my ARSA membership number today, six months after I requested it. I withdraw my comments about being denied membership because of my opinions.

I retain my opinions :-P

Reply to
Alex Mericas

I signed up a year ago. I am on their contact/distribution list. I even became the Pennsylvania "spokesman" for the media contacts page.

I've never received a membership number.

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

I guess you could call me a founding member and I of course have no number. But I'll take 00 or 007 or 3210 :)

One for me and one for the kid.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not to start a firestorm here but I have to ask why it takes ANY, organization 6 months to respond to memebership, magazines, etc.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Evidently they are spending all their time reading "long-winded" emails.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

ROFL! and eating CHICKEN!

Randy

Reply to
Randy

JW asked me to relate the following message

cheers

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Ok, I'm ignorant (or a retard, according to Jerry). What is the joke with Kurt and Chicken??!!

Reply to
David

Fixation, and you are only a retard as regards a a very narrow issue from what I can tell :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Kurt is a chicken fanatic. ; ) He's all about chickens and anything related. I think he's secretly boosted a few and by that I mean flown a few, not stolen.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Hey....hey....HEY!!! Let's not be accusing Kurt of anything like that, now. It all started with the PETA nonsense, migrated to chickens and now it's about all the chicken sh** that litters this place. Just keep stepping in it, and as Agent Smith would say, "It's the smell".

Of course, the latest "save the donkeys" stuff has me thinking about a new direction.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Ever see John Water's movie "Pink Flamingos"? If not....never mind. >;-)

Mark Simpson

JW suggested that I relate the following message

cheers

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed