info on vendor

Hello, I am wanting to see if anyone has had any experience with Enorbit Rocket Systems. I am looking to buy a Rohan for a 5 motor cluster project. ersystems.com Feedback both good and bad appreciated.

Reply to
ar50troll

I went to the website (

) a while back to check out their products.

But after I got there, I couldn't decide if they were really a serious vendor, or simply being self-indulgent and posting their rocket pics while showing off their web coding skills.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Ohh man I sure that IS NOT an attempt at showcasing those web skills. That's what had me a little nervous. The site is lame by all standards. But you don't have to be an HTML wizard to make a good rocket!

Reply to
ar50troll

I know what you're saying. I should have been more specific. The flash animation is what I was talking about being indulgent. And when you start at the root,

, you get sound effects, too :)

What else struck me was the menu on the left. Only the "Custom Rocket Kits" link takes you to his wares. The other, "suppliers" - supplieRs, not supplies - links are just that, links to other vendors, and not more wares from Enorbit.

I think the ultimate sin is the pic of himself front and center. Being a marketing guy, I think he should want to lead with his product, but judging from his page, I might facetiously conclude his foremost product is his handsome self :) Doug Web critic...

Reply to
Doug Sams