Irvine, Help with GLUE

Bob posted this so I tought I'd start a thread

------------------------------------------------- Examples of posts to ignore from RMR:

Moon landing a hoax George Bush ... Anything involving GLUE or IRVINE :-)

Reply to
AlMax

Go away you obnoxious troll :-)

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Bob, jerry thinks Your post is off topic. :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I said nothing.

Yet look. You intentionally misrepresent.

Reminds me of 1987-1994. You have not changed one bit.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

And you are still a fraud and a felon.

What's your point?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

And you help keep it going. Give it a rest, huh?

Reply to
Gus

How did I "help" jerry become a fraud and a felon?

jerry, do you have My money yet?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I don't know. How DID you?

Homer

Well, the felony stuff is all jerry's doing. As far as the civil fraud conviction goes, I was one of four ex partners of jerry's, and yes, We had to sue jerry for fraud.

Does that make the fraud "part" My fault?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

DOES it? huh? Huh? HUH???

Gus

Reply to
Gus

NEW from Sticky Wicket Rocketry:

IRVINE GLUE

"bounces off me, sticks to you"

"Big fine" for unauthorized use !

Gus

....Just kidding Jerry.......

farce, the whiole thing

Reply to
Gus

Not the "big fine", that was a real big fine..(:-(

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Reply to
AlMax

Is that the one specially designed for model aircraft parts???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

ROFL ~!

Reply to
AlMax

Yes it is, and as a side note, much like WD-40,it has many other uses.

For example, if You apply a small amount to each of your fingertips, You can very effectively renew a set of old worn out sticky fingers to like new condition.

It can also be used to make simulated nose boogers, ask jerry, he swears by it.

It's also good for attaching felt to the bottom of "fancy" pencil holders.

The only real drawback though, is that You have to order it in two hundred pound quantities.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

And for for sniffing :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75