Irvine, Help with GLUE

Bob posted this so I tought I'd start a thread
<evil grin> ------------------------------------------------- Examples of posts to ignore from RMR:
Moon landing a hoax George Bush ... Anything involving GLUE or IRVINE :-)

Go away you obnoxious troll :-)
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Bob, jerry thinks Your post is off topic. :)

I said nothing.
Yet look. You intentionally misrepresent.
Reminds me of 1987-1994. You have not changed one bit.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

And you are still a fraud and a felon.
What's your point?

And you help keep it going. Give it a rest, huh?
Gus wrote:

How did I "help" jerry become a fraud and a felon?
jerry, do you have My money yet?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

I don't know. How DID you?
Homer wrote:

Well, the felony stuff is all jerry's doing. As far as the civil fraud conviction goes, I was one of four ex partners of jerry's, and yes, We had to sue jerry for fraud.
Does that make the fraud "part" My fault?
Dave Grayvis wrote:

DOES it? huh? Huh? HUH???
Gus
writes:

<double evil grin>
AlMax wrote:

NEW from Sticky Wicket Rocketry:
IRVINE GLUE
"bounces off me, sticks to you"
"Big fine" for unauthorized use !
Gus
....Just kidding Jerry.......
farce, the whiole thing
Gus wrote:

Not the "big fine", that was a real big fine..(:-(
Gus wrote:

Is that the one specially designed for model aircraft parts???
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

Yes it is, and as a side note, much like WD-40,it has many other uses.
For example, if You apply a small amount to each of your fingertips, You can very effectively renew a set of old worn out sticky fingers to like new condition.
It can also be used to make simulated nose boogers, ask jerry, he swears by it.
It's also good for attaching felt to the bottom of "fancy" pencil holders.
The only real drawback though, is that You have to order it in two hundred pound quantities.
David Erbas-White wrote:

And for for sniffing :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

ROFL ~!