Good source for Bob Smith CA glue products?,

Anyone have a good source for the Bob Smith line of CA glue products? This is the one that has the black CA glue in the line that has rubber in it for lessened brittle-ness. We have a source locally, but it is a LONG drive north for us (esp. with me now in school full time and NOT employed full time anymore) and often they are out of the one that we wanted.

We like that whole line of CA glue, the thick stuff, the accelerator, and especially my favorite, the black stuff. I think it is called like "IC 2000" or something. It is usually labeled with the name of whatever store is selling it. So it would be labeled like "HobbyTown CA glue" or whatever, but be the same stuff distributed by Bob Smith Industries.

Thanks much in advance!

Tracy & Jeni, - Tracy is preparing for a Winter Break period that should have a building styrene frenzy aspect to it!

Reply to
Tracy & the SWAMPdogs

Bob Smith Model Products CA glue and accelerators are almost always branded for the particular hobby shop selling them. That's the only way I've found the stuff. Any good hobby shop having a decent Radio Control aircraft section should have it.

Art Anderson

Reply to
EmilA1944