RARE Vashon X-13 Rocketplane starter set on ebay

I have offered to sell a rare kit for a club member. It is an original, super rare, and complete Vashon X-13 Rocketplane starter set. Despite my years of rocket collecting, I have never seen one before. This is just in awesome condition.

Bid early, and bid often...

ebay #5999966158

And yes.... I have scanned everything and already sent it off to YORF.

Phred

Reply to
insert witty nickname here