Teagle 4 stroke on Ebay

I see that the Teagle 4 stroke engine on Ebay failed to get any bids, it was
incomplete and in rough condition.
would have had a bid if it had been closer to home but not worth a 400
mile round trip to collect it. Maybe one day i will kick myself if i need
that vital spare part. to see my example click-
ever seen 3 others in 20 years of ralling are they that rare or has
everyone got one under their bench?
Paul
Reply to
Paul swindell