Leave Jerry Alone

I for one find his posts entertaining, concise, concentric, concrete and convulsive

Reply to
Dodo

I estimate at least 100 responses.

Randy

<randyolb

Does Yours count as #001? And if so, does Mine count as #002? :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I want 007!!! I want 007!!!

Oops, looks like I got 003...

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

ok I'll start.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Which ones were entertaining? For me, it was when he got his Big Fine? 8-)

Poor Jerry

Reply to
Phil Stein

Hands down and without a doubt, I don't think I ever laughed so hard at anything in ROL as much as I did the time he answered the 10 paragraph automated complaint letter.

-Rich

Phil Ste>

Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse

Damn, that was phunnie! Trashed a keybrd because of a soda spill via my nose :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Rich Pitzeruse wrote:

Reply to
nedtovak

Yes a classic. I forget - how many of the 10 were TRA's fault?

Reply to
Phil Stein

I missed that , since it was on ROL I doubt it's archived like it would be on RMR

Reply to
AlMax

Actually it was on r.m.r. I think someone *might* have reposted it to ROL.

Google groups it. It'll be the funniest thing you'll ever read!!

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
nedtovak

Phil has a link to it.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I do? WHere is it in the Jerry FAQs?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Enchanted, Enraptured, Embalmed Delighted, Devastated, Delapadated

For all you Stooge fans out there :)

Joel

Once again proving Brain Teeling is a liar.

Over and over.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Sorry, My mistake. Here is the link.

Dave Grayvis

Their are exactly as many referances to TRA in the reply to the complaint letter as there are licks before you get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.

;-)

Reply to
AlMax

How do you know that? I don't even know if I have it but now you're making me check. ;-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

4 out of 10.
Reply to