Leave Jerry Alone

I for one find his posts entertaining, concise, concentric, concrete and convulsive

I estimate at least 100 responses.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Does Yours count as #001? And if so, does Mine count as #002? :)
Dave Grayvis wrote:

I want 007!!! I want 007!!!
Oops, looks like I got 003... <G>
David Erbas-White

ok I'll start.

Do we need to establish rules on how many times you may respond so you don't actually push the number close to or right at 100?
:-)
John

don't
91 , 92, 93, Oh.... sure, sure.
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

I think Jerry is giving responder # 100 a free kit. ;-)
The only question I have is when Jerry says "point" Does it mean "Thats a good point" or "so whats your point?"

It means he's trolling.
Mike wrote:

It doesn't matter. Are You familiar with the comic book character, Zippy the Pinhead? If so, then You are familiar with the nonsensical, out of context, wacky things that He says.
jerry=Zippy
Hope this helps.
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:51:09 GMT, Dave Grayvis

$ fortune zippy All of life is a blur of Republicans and meat!
- Rick "Everywhere I look I see NEGATIVITY and ASPHALT ..." Dickinson
--
Vegetables are what food eats. Fruit are vegetables that fool you by
tasting good. Fish are fast moving vegetables. Mushrooms are what

Everywhere I look I see NEGATIVITY
.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Well of course you do. Just like a pig sees nothing but pig crap everywhere he looks. If you don't like wallowing in negativity, stop producing so much of it.
On 16 Jun 2005 15:54:33 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

That should be in the Jerry FAQ.

I guess you will have to change your bad behavior and put it in the Dickenson FAQ.
Or not.

What?
I am very confused.
Someone mentioned Zippy the Pinhead, and, just to follow up to the reference, I posted a random Zippy quote from the unix fortune program ("Everywhere I look I see NEGATIVITY and ASPHALT ..."). Jerry, you trimmed off the "and ASPHALT" bit, and the usual suspects (Ray and Phil) jumped on you, as usual.
How the hell this leads to a "Dickenson" FAQ, I have no idea.
First of all, there are no "e"s in my name.
Second, I'm very confused why Ray and/or Phil's "bad behaviour" would be put into a FAQ about me.
- Rick "I'm Soooooooo Confused!" Dickinson
--
Every parliament or congress worldwide should be equipped with a
hundred-pound chunk of sodium in the entrance foyer, such that any
Rick Dickinson wrote:

I think because jerry quoted You, out of context and for his own means, that Ray and Phil should be lambasting You, because jerry was quoting You.

Maybe you said something that offended Jerry. You know how sensitive he is when he's on the receiving end. Anyone that irritates Jerry must deserve their own FAQs. But hey - I'm not a shrink. Maybe Jerry will tell you how TRA made him do it.

So in other words from your perspective you miss each and every point I __do__ make.
Not surprising considering your track record.
Jerry
Our enemies are never villains in their own eyes, but that does not make them less dangerous. Appeasement, however, nearly always makes them more so. - Don Dixon

Bullshit