Leave Jerry Alone

Hands down and without a doubt, I don't think I ever laughed so hard at anything in ROL as much as I did the time he answered the 10 paragraph automated complaint letter.
-Rich
Phil Ste>
Reply to
Rich Pitzeruse
Damn, that was phunnie! Trashed a keybrd because of a soda spill via my nose :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Rich Pitzeruse wrote:
Reply to
nedtovak
Actually it was on r.m.r. I think someone *might* have reposted it to ROL.
Google groups it. It'll be the funniest thing you'll ever read!!
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Reply to
nedtovak
Enchanted, Enraptured, Embalmed Delighted, Devastated, Delapadated
For all you Stooge fans out there :)
Joel
Their are exactly as many referances to TRA in the reply to the complaint letter as there are licks before you get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.
;-)
Reply to
AlMax

Site Timeline