Leave Jerry Alone

the notorious t-e-d wrote:

No, thank you.
My bad, I meant RMR. It's archived somewhere.
-Rich
AlMax wrote:

Rich Pitzeruse wrote:

Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/ba2bm

Point.
Actually Jerry, The humorous part is not all in that post in and of itself. It started with other posts where it was stated that it was a joke auto-complaint generator, and then slightly higher in the posted thread, Fred Shector posted, "http://hugin.sigusr1.org/~paki n/complaint" to get to the complaint generator (link no longer valid), and then after the infamous "My complaint about Mr. Jerry Irvine" letter, "Art Fuldodger" posted, "5 bucks says Jerry will reply and quote the whole damn thing. " Then about 26 minutes later you did exactly that. It was a searing comedy that was very hard NOT to chuckle about, no matter who it happened to. Glad to see you have humor enough to own it. That takes a lot of toe-jam to accept.
Best Regards, ~ Duane Phillips.

The complaint generator still exists:
http://www.pakin.org/complaint /

New link:
http://www.pakin.org/complaint
BUWAHAH!!!
You have found the key to acheiving the milestone 100 posts.

Yep.
Some people treat it with humorous intent, while others take every opportunity for personal attack, certainly NOT limited to this singular 23 minute episode.
Jerry

You spent 23 minutes responding to that AND you tell others to get a life? That's funny!!!

As compared to how much time you spend baiting, obfuscating, and harassing me, that is truly nothing.
Jerry

Obviously, it takes less time than you think. Don't over inflate your importance.
Enchanted, Enraptured, Embalmed Delighted, Devastated, Delapadated
For all you Stooge fans out there :)

I love the Stooges! Since I was 5, 44 years ago. They make my favorite rocket fuel. It's 1 part Ekta who's it? And 2 parts Ekta what's it?
"Niagra Falls! Slowly I turned...
You know, it's a good thing you can't throw a pie in here. Otherwise, rmr would be awfully sticky.
Nuk, nuk, nuk!
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

Susquahana hat company back at ya
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Let's not forget the law firm of Dewey, Cheatum and Howe. :)
"Paging Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard..."

Foul! Fowl! It's Nyuk!
Woooo Wooo Woooo!
John
I'm voting for Hammond Eggar!
Cerointly!
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

I find Jerry's comments far more illuminating than Stooges humor.....We all know who moe is, don't we? Hint: It's not Bob Kaplow

Their goal is not illumination.