Leave Jerry Alone

What?

I am very confused.

Someone mentioned Zippy the Pinhead, and, just to follow up to the reference, I posted a random Zippy quote from the unix fortune program ("Everywhere I look I see NEGATIVITY and ASPHALT ..."). Jerry, you trimmed off the "and ASPHALT" bit, and the usual suspects (Ray and Phil) jumped on you, as usual.

How the hell this leads to a "Dickenson" FAQ, I have no idea.

First of all, there are no "e"s in my name.

Second, I'm very confused why Ray and/or Phil's "bad behaviour" would be put into a FAQ about me.

- Rick "I'm Soooooooo Confused!" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

I think because jerry quoted You, out of context and for his own means, that Ray and Phil should be lambasting You, because jerry was quoting You.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Maybe you said something that offended Jerry. You know how sensitive he is when he's on the receiving end. Anyone that irritates Jerry must deserve their own FAQs. But hey - I'm not a shrink. Maybe Jerry will tell you how TRA made him do it.

Reply to
Phil Stein