Leave Jerry Alone

wrote:

He has an excuse. He got tied up with you at an impressionable age.

I see.

Point.
Point?
:)
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:31:45 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Which ones were entertaining? For me, it was when he got his Big Fine? 8-)
Poor Jerry
Hands down and without a doubt, I don't think I ever laughed so hard at anything in ROL as much as I did the time he answered the 10 paragraph automated complaint letter.
-Rich
Phil Stein wrote:

Damn, that was phunnie! Trashed a keybrd because of a soda spill via my nose :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Rich Pitzeruse wrote:

Yes a classic. I forget - how many of the 10 were TRA's fault?
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:11:13 -0400, Rich Pitzeruse

I missed that , since it was on ROL I doubt it's archived like it would be on RMR
AlMax wrote:

Actually it was on r.m.r. I think someone *might* have reposted it to ROL.
Google groups it. It'll be the funniest thing you'll ever read!!
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
nedtovak wrote:

Phil has a link to it.
I do? WHere is it in the Jerry FAQs?
On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:32:36 GMT, Dave Grayvis

Once again proving Brain Teeling is a liar.
Over and over.

How do you know that? I don't even know if I have it but now you're making me check. ;-)

"Making you"??
Phil Stein wrote:

Sorry, My mistake. Here is the link. http://tinyurl.com/ba2bm

Their are exactly as many referances to TRA in the reply to the complaint letter as there are licks before you get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop.
;-)

Consider the accuracy of analogy.
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:01:21 GMT, Dave Grayvis

4 out of 10.

Consider the accuracy of analogy.
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Thanx man....I needed that :)