Level 3 Colonial Viper Progress

Coming right along....

Jason Ware

Cool! I assume you're gonna fly it as a 3 engine N cluster. That should get the little Warrior high enough to safely recover. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Wow, that is cool! Nice work! Are the printed coverings paper or vinyl?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Kodak 10mil glossy photo paper. Only problem is that its so white I can't get the nose cone white enough to match! Its a dye ink printer so I coat the whole thing with a thick coat of Krylon Clear, built up from a very thin dusting.

Reply to
Jason Ware

way to go!

that'll show that high power aint just 3 fins and a nosecone!

Reply to
tater schuld