Looking to buy large quantity of Micro Maxx engines

I am looking to buy a large quantity of Micro Maxx Engines (400 or more) preferably MMaxx 1 series engines but I will take MMII engines.

I am looking to get them for around a quarter or less a pop.

Suggestions ?

Chris Taylor

Nerys

Fliskits is the #1 distributor of MMX motors. Get ahold of Jim.

-Aar> I am looking to buy a large quantity of Micro Maxx Engines (400 or

Reply to
Aaron

China

Reply to
Phil Stein

Call Quest.

They sell them.

What a concept!

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Check out eHobbies. Two years ago I scored big time on one of their sales on Minimax's. IIRC they were selling complete Minimax starter kits for $5 and the large(100 motors?) motor packs for something sick like $9 or so. This much I know, I ain't running out Minimax motors anytime soon :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

Aaron,

Not quite yet, but close :) I have them > Fliskits is the #1 distributor of MMX motors. Get ahold of Jim. >

Reply to
jflis

Genius I say what a concept OH wait I did I asked the man himself and he said they are not selling them like that anymore find a retailor that has them.

:-) seriously I did try that already - No offense meant just trying to have fun :-)

Chris Taylor

Nerys