Looking to buy large quantity of Micro Maxx engines

I am looking to buy a large quantity of Micro Maxx Engines (400 or more) preferably MMaxx 1 series engines but I will take MMII engines.
I am looking to get them for around a quarter or less a pop.
Suggestions ?
Chris Taylor http://www.naramlive.com /
Fliskits is the #1 distributor of MMX motors. Get ahold of Jim.
http://www.fliskits.com /
-Aaron
Nerys wrote:

Aaron,
Not quite yet, but close :) I have them in stock, just waiting for the paperwork that will allow me to ship them.
Stay tuned! :) jim http://fliskits.com /
Aaron wrote:

China
Call Quest.
They sell them.
What a concept!
http://www.sirius.com /
Nerys wrote:

Check out eHobbies. Two years ago I scored big time on one of their sales on Minimax's. IIRC they were selling complete Minimax starter kits for $5 and the large(100 motors?) motor packs for something sick like $9 or so. This much I know, I ain't running out Minimax motors anytime soon :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Genius I say what a concept OH wait I did I asked the man himself and he said they are not selling them like that anymore find a retailor that has them.
:-) seriously I did try that already - No offense meant just trying to have fun :-)
Chris Taylor http://www.naramlive.com /