Micro Maxx Super Value Starter Set

Can someone who is going to Naram buy me a set ? so I can get it from you and pay you at naram ???

NO place near me has it and none seem to be able to or know how to get it.

I want a set badly !! :-)

I want 3 or 4 but can only afford 1 :-)

Let me know if any going to naram can do this.

if you have paypal I can pay you first if you want or pay cash at naram.

Chris Taylor

(FINALLY fixed !! got to get it ready now)

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

While you're doing Chris a favor, check out their plastic models. They are half off this week. Alas, I doubt I'll have time to get there myself. Too much NARAM prep still left to do...

Bob Kaplow

Email the DARS guys in Dallas, the Mesquite Hobby Lobby had about 6-8 available as of today (grrrr, where were they a few weeks ago with the rocket half off sale. grrrrr)

Reply to
a0002604