MARS Launch this wwekend

Hi gang,

The MARS October launch is this weekend. Just the plain old 8000' waiver both Saturday and Sunday. Hope yto see you there.

Weather is good Sunday but Saturday says a "Chance of late day showers".

See Yah!

Reply to
John Tinelli JR

Richard Hubbard

Just a couple? I ran outa fingers and didn't wanna bother with toes...

Reply to
tater schuld

Geneseo, NY

Reply to
Rob Bazinet

Mars website is down.... days? (Saturday, Sunday) time? Fees? Etc? I want to come, Geneseo is an awesome place to fly.

Sorry to be a nag! Thanks!

Rob Baz> Geneseo, NY

Reply to
Richard Hubbard

Speaking of MARS and the fact there are 10 or more of them, perhaps there needs to be a webpage set up by rmr denisons that link to all the MARSii :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Wow! guess I had not realized there were so many. I did know about the over seas.

Sorry Gang. To be more clear. MARS Monroe Astronautical Rocket Society is holding the launch this weekend in Geneseo NY.

We are experiencing dificulties with the website. I am looking into it. If anyone needs directions email meat work, snipped-for-privacy@ashly.com I rarely check the email address I am sending this from.

The weather is a little iffy. Now worse than origonally reported. Rain bothe days intermittently. But we dont expect a wash out.

Hope to see you there fellow Martians.

John T

Reply to
John Tinelli JR