Missile Hit ?

Sensational , but compelling. I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this might need more study. Does anyone have pics that discredit this ? If so, please post links. I'd really like to learn the truth about this ...

Graham Wellington

Refutations:

On the other hand, it would not surprise me one bit if the 4th plane was shot down - if I'd been in charge I would have done it to prevent it hitting the capitol. And covering it up to allow it to appear the actions of passengers would also not surprise me.

Reply to
bit eimer

It doesn't matter. All that matters is that the Pentagon was successfully attacked by a bunch of camel jockeys. It is embarrassing that the military is so incompetent as never to have considered such an event. What is even more sad is that if the passengers on the plane destined for the capital building had not stopped the terrorists at the costs of their lives, the heart of the nation's capital would have been hit. The sad truth - terrorists 1, U.S. military 0 as far as protecting the nation and its own HQ from attack.

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre

I just find it rather odd that we were so totally blindsided and yet knew everything going right back to the source within 24 hours. Somehow that just stretches credibility for me. It's as through it was allowed to happen so to have an excuse for the new 1984/McCarthy-ism since other hiney-ous acts hadn't incited the public enough. But what do I know? I'm just a southpaw conspiracy theorist. At least they didn't "find" an O casing in the wreckage..............

Chuck

Arnold Roquerre wrote:

attacked by a bunch of camel jockeys. It is embarrassing that the military is so incompetent as never to have considered such an event. What is even more sad is that if the passengers on the plane destined for the capital building had not stopped the terrorists at the costs of their lives, the heart of the nation's capital would have been hit. The sad truth - terrorists 1, U.S. military 0 as far as protecting the nation and its own HQ from attack.

might need more study. Does anyone have pics that discredit this ? If so, please post links. I'd really like to learn the truth about this ...

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

Funny how a guy married to a "foreigner" can still be a narrow-minded moron.

Reply to
Gene Costanza

They knew about Pearl Harbor almost 2 weeks in advance and did nothing because they would not believe anyone would try such a thing. By the time the information made it's way through the red tape, it was after the fact.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

If it was a missile hit, I'd like to know what sort of missile that's avaliable to terrorists can do that sort of damage. If it was a missile, I would have thought it would have been ground-launched, which really limits the size of missile you can fire, assuming it would have been fired from a house or truck, and not a dedicated launcher. Unless this is assuming that the US government decided to attack one of their own buildings.

It was considered, repeatedly warned by Israel, and the doors were never locked.

As a direct result we have all lost alot of rights and freedom of movement.

Hence the war.

I predict the score right about now is

Sorties:

Al Queida 4 USA 7000

Reply to
James Fowkes

I spoke with someone who was on the fifth floor of the E-ring when the jet hit. Many of her co-workers were killed. She said they could not get the smell of jet fuel out for a long time. This is a convincing flash movie, but it's just not credible. Bit Eimer posted a good list of refutations.

John G.

Reply to
JohnG

One of the things I noticed is that the conspiracy theorists focus on the round hole at the end of the object's path, claiming this is evidence of it being a missile. But either the missile exploded on initial impact, in which case there wouldn't be anything left to make the round hole deep in the interior of the building. Or it didn't, in which case it would have exploded deep in the interior and destroyed the area in the vicinity of the round hole (including evidence of the round hole itself). Duh.

Oh well, enough time wasted on this propaganda...

Reply to
bit eimer

How do you like that kit?

What's special about it?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hmmmm, the one account I saw put our troops on alert but no overt action was taken beyond that, thus catching us with our pants down since the Japs did a pretty good rendition of "blitzkrieg".

So what's everyone got on the burner for that next launch date? Personally I'm looking forward to successfully testing my duel deployment system so I can put it in my HyperLOC-300. It and the my J-series hybrid have been collecting dust too long waiting for that Level 2 attempt. Actually it's my looking at the written test and saying "What is this crap?!" that's been holding me up. To me it's more important to show you know the nuts and bolts technical things if you're going to fly the bigger bang toys safely than being a lawyer quoting chapter and verse. But I have strange ideas on the world anyway.

Chuck

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

Total B.S. A friend of mine lost his son on that flight. I don't think it's very funny.

Bob Krech

Reply to
Bob Krech

A friend of mine lost his office partner on that flight.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That *is* one of the conspiracy theories...

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

hybrid have been collecting dust too long waiting for that

Don't know that it's special, but it seems a good sound kit in my limited experience and I like it. All my mid/high power kits are LOC, so I suppose I got it out of mental inertia. It helps that LOC is in the area and Barry's a good guy for dealing with directly. The only mentioned "flaw" to the kits that I've ever heard is they're "too heavy". I guess that's a matter of choice. If you're just going out to have fun a good sturdy kit that'll survive (or be resurrectable from) mishaps isn't a bad thing. All of mine have taken their knocks, all are still flying. The weight factor has come into play with my one custom rocket. It _was_ meant for attempting an altitude record. Being made of LOC parts it's not going to give me what I need. Still, this isn't a bad thing. I have a good basically sound rocket as a test bed for things like duel deployment, staging, gaining design and construction experience on, as well as just generally having fun with. Thus, the next one will be "better". Been thinking about something from PML as a comparative since that name keeps popping up. And there was that Public Enemy kit I almost bought when I got my EZI-65 instead. Anyone got any suggestions based on personal experiences and choices?

Chuck

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

You seem to what to move into name calling you two bit shit. You are the bigoted one, asshole! My wife is a US citizen, butt brain. She was almost executed for unofficially opening up communications with South Korea. Something a gutless, coward like yourself would never have the courage to do. She holds four degrees, speaks three languages fluently, attended meetings with "world leaders"and conferences that have shaped the world where nothings like you would be cleaning the toilets she used. She held full diplomatic status. She and I are both Republicans. She votes and participates in the political process. We are both politically active and have brought about several pieces of policies that have set back the liberal agenda. She understands the issues and can discuss her reasoning coherently. She is not a hair brained liberal idealog, loser like yourself. The fact is the Pentagon ,vomit face, was successfully attacked by camel jockeys, period. The fact is that courageous Americans died bringing down a jet bound for the Capital building. They should be honored much more than they have been. You are the narrow minded piss head. I have reasons for my positions and if I my reasoning can shown to be in error, I will change my views which is something a low IQed nit wit such as yourself can never do, ever. The only foreigner is you - garbage mouth.

You want to make this personal - you got it! Again, you are a coward and a loser with nothing going for yourself other than your mouth! Your life's accomplishments can be summarized in one word - zero. Your value to society is zero. You eat, sleep and consume space, nothing more and is the total sum of your miserable little existence. You have no center, other than hate of your country, your culture and yourself. You are a pathetic excuse for a person, period. I have had men oppose me politically and in business and respected them even though we disagreed on tactics and issues. You, on the other hand, are a piece of slime one steps over to avoid coming into contact with. You are a compelling example of why there should be "FREE VASECTOMIES".

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre

Wow.

Think you can get all that on a t-shirt, Jean?

At least he didn't call you poo poo head.

Reply to
Tweak

Thanks for the helpful comments. I also like LOC for many of the same reasons you do. I have met Barry and let's face it, LOCrox.

If you want lightweight kits you want U. S. Rockets. They are the only ones.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hmmm. A bit of hypocracy there?

And is "narrow-minded moron" a name or a description, really?

You say some rational things and you say some wacky things. IMHO.

Jerry

Then he couldn't have been talking about you, yet you have this massively overzealous retort?

I wouldn't have posted that to the internet.

Hmmm. A bit of hypocracy there?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

you do. I have met Barry and let's face it, LOCrox.

I'll keep that in mind about U.S. rockets when the time comes. Thanks.