My motors are the best nobody can use.

Hi.... My name is Jerry Imaswine. I and my friend David WeenieSucker are really mad because people won't let me sell my SwineOmotors. They are pigalicious and just plain phat. My new motor is a very low impulse red motor that burns for 5 minutes. Any resemblance to a common road flare is a coincidence. I'm in the process of suing all of the road flare mfg's because I invented it first at almost the exact moment that I invented HPR rocketry. I will sue them for $40,000 dollars. No reason it just sounded like a good number. If you would like to order some of my fine motor products please log on my InstaShit page and order away. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery along with multiple emails where I accuse you of stealing from me even though nothing will ever be sent out.

Reply to
CajunMan

Ever get the impression the trolls have a crush on me or something?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

"I do".

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

I doubt he considers that a negative.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

An actual on-topic post.

I used to offer hybrids until they were not certified. They have since become certified under the name of the prime contractor.

I generally do not fly hybrids myself as I am an APCP solids bigot.

I really enjoy watching hybrids, especially those from Dave Griffith since he has such a wide variety of fuel and co-fuel arrangements. I also like Jeff Jacobs' hybrids because they are FAST. Almost as good as a solid.

I really have my eye on West Coast Hybrids as he has some innovative ideas that I think will translate well to market.

I am "working on" a humungous hybrid (not for performance, but for BDR).

Even the diameter is not yet finalized, but either 9 or 12 inches. Clearly for flight at Mojave.

I figure if you are going to pass gas, one should be utterly flatulent.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

FFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT

Reply to
Michael Mackay-Blair

Hate to tell you this but this statement is partially true......

Reply to
Gene

Didn't Al Gore play a part in the invention of HPR? I believe I read this on a Yahoo message board. ;) DR

Reply to
Darian Rachal

Was there anywhere that I stated it wasn't true? So don't be a hater.

Reply to
CajunMan

OK, OK, so it be told...

Reply to
Gene

And don't forget the light bulb, the integrated circuit and Salvo to boot....

Reply to
Gene

Excuse me please. I did a webseach for "InstaShit" and couldn't find any rocket motor sites. Is this a typo?

Reply to
Joe