Need recommendation

How about some input on a recovery system for the LOC Bruiser.
Has anyone flown this on an I motor?

Name: Bruiser
Fin style: Tube within tube
Diameter:7.67 "
Length: 82.8 "
Weight:144 oz
Motors: I,J
Thanks,
Dancing Baby
Reply to
Neil Tarasoff
I don't get it. What's the punchline?
Phil Stein
Phil Stein
Reply to
Phil Stein
I use whatever chute fits it's weight that I don't have stuffed in another rocket.
I also did a write-up for rocketryonline evaluating the Skyangle free bag system in my Bruiser, which worked really well and added a touch of coolness to an otherwise plain flight.
I435. Nice lob shot.
Reply to
Kurt Kesler
A good bet for recovery would be the b2SkyAngle 52" chute.
I wouldn't fly it on anything less than the I435 or J350/J420.
Flying my sudden rush at 6.5lbs unloaded only gets 3300-3600' at 3" diam. At 7.67 dia. you'll be lucky to get 1500'.
Wrasp shows 1255' and a short delay for it. Should be a cool flight.
Reply to
Boomer
A few years ago, I saw a Bruiser launched on a I211. It worked, but was a very minimal flight.
-- Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 Level II
Reply to
Christopher Deem
Unless you're now Marcel Marceau, please turn off your mime!
The only I I'd consider is one of the BT reloads: I357-ST, or I435-ST
Bob Kaplow
I am a mime, so there!!!! 8-)
Scattershooting while wondering what happened to Tai Fu.
Neil Tarasoff
Bob Kaplow wrote: > > > > This is a multi-part message in MIME format. > > Unless you're now Marcel Marceau, please turn off your mime! > > > How about some input on a recovery system for the LOC Bruiser. > > > > Has anyone flown this on an I motor? > > > > > > Name: Bruiser > > Fin style: Tube within tube > > Diameter:7.67 " > > Length: 82.8 " > > Weight:144 oz > > Motors: I,J > > The only I I'd consider is one of the BT reloads: I357-ST, or I435-ST > > Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD" > >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! > Save Model Rocketry from the HSA!
Neil Tarasoff
0C12421BBDBA23A33025BF2D
Still got that money for him, huh?
Reply to