Need recommendation

How about some input on a recovery system for the LOC Bruiser.

Has anyone flown this on an I motor?

Name: Bruiser Fin style: Tube within tube Diameter:7.67 " Length: 82.8 " Weight:144 oz Motors: I,J

Thanks,

Dancing Baby

Reply to
Neil Tarasoff

I don't get it. What's the punchline?

Phil Ste>How about some input on a recovery system for the LOC Bruiser.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

I use whatever chute fits it's weight that I don't have stuffed in another rocket.

I also did a write-up for rocketryonline evaluating the Skyangle free bag system in my Bruiser, which worked really well and added a touch of coolness to an otherwise plain flight.

I435. Nice lob shot.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

A good bet for recovery would be the b2SkyAngle 52" chute.

I wouldn't fly it on anything less than the I435 or J350/J420.

Flying my sudden rush at 6.5lbs unloaded only gets 3300-3600' at 3" diam. At 7.67 dia. you'll be lucky to get 1500'.

Wrasp shows 1255' and a short delay for it. Should be a cool flight.

Reply to
Boomer

A few years ago, I saw a Bruiser launched on a I211. It worked, but was a very minimal flight.

Reply to
Christopher Deem

Unless you're now Marcel Marceau, please turn off your mime!

The only I I'd consider is one of the BT reloads: I357-ST, or I435-ST

Bob Kaplow

I am a mime, so there!!!! 8-)

Scattershooting while wondering what happened to Tai Fu.

Neil Tarasoff

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Neil Tarasoff