NEW BOOK FROM TOMMY TUNEMAN, TOM VOLINCHAK, THOMAS VOLINCHAK, TOMMY VOLINCHAK

NEW BOOK FROM TOMMY TUNEMAN, TOM VOLINCHAK, THOMAS VOLINCHAK, TOMMY VOLINCHAKNEW BOOK FROM TOMMY TUNEMAN, TOM VOLINCHAK, THOMAS VOLINCHAK, TOMMY VOLINCHAKNEW BOOK FROM TOMMY TUNEMAN, TOM VOLINCHAK, THOMAS VOLINCHAK, TOMMY VOLINCHAKNEW BOOK FROM TOMMY TUNEMAN, TOM VOLINCHAK, THOMAS VOLINCHAK, TOMMY VOLINCHAKNEW BOOK FROM TOMMY TUNEMAN, TOM VOLINCHAK, THOMAS VOLINCHAK, TOMMY VOLINCHAK

Reply to
Bloberto

Can someone PLEASE tell me just what these particular "Tommy" messages are supposed to accomplish? Sales pitch? More hipcrime type noise?

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Apparently no one is buying his, um, rather esoteric book, so he's resorted to stupid marketing tactics?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

"Tom Volinchak is a music business veteran" should read "Tom Volinchak is a spammah...a bad one, at that"

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Sorry pal, lighten up a bit, it was simply a mistake. Was reading about Model Rockets and accidentally copied something to a post and sent it. On a totally unrelated issue, I once sent a hamster up in an Estes Scrapmbler rocket. Does anyone remember those things? I think it had a three cluster engine kit and I used C-6-7's hoping not to lose the hamster in a long decent. Unfortunately three C-6-7's didn't exactly raise the hamster into the stratosphere and a 7 seconds was more than enough time for the rocket to come back to earth. I am proud to say that my buddy Vince, ran like hell, over hill and dale and was successful at catching the rodent before he slammed back down to earth.

Hey, thanks for checking out my book anyway. Again, I do apologize about the spam.

Reply to
Bloberto

YEAH, KURT! LIGHTEN UP!!!

Can't you SEE how he just ACCIDENTALLY posted this on rec.models.rockets?

...and rec.food.cooking

...and misc.consumers.house

...and rec.audio.pro

...and rec.music.hiphop

...and rec.video.production

...and rec.arts.anime.music

...and rec.autos.makers.vw.autocool

...and rec.motorcycles.dirt

...and so on, and so on, and so on.................................

Reply to
Joe Bukkake

Ah yes, the infamous "it was a mistake" posting. Evidence once again for Rule number 1.

As a full fledged, cudgel carrying member of the lumber cartel (TINLC), believe me, I AM being light. No LARTs were issued, no x-posts to sightings, only some humorous commentary. If you can't take that, I suggest you move out of the chicken coop and back into a trailer. Pal.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Almost sounds like one your chickens scored a 1/2 brain and escaped the coop only to spam :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Maybe that is where the Hormel product comes from...renegade chickens with a propensity for unsolicited advertising.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler