Now Almanacs are dangerous

If you insist...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I've got you on the nose-so-far-up-Jerrys-ass-he-can't-breathe list.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

ah! more rudeness

still waiting patiently for substance, or off to the killfile you go

so far it has only two occupants, but theres room for one more ;)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth . . . There is no spoon . . . Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

He is AGREEING with you!

Jerry ROFL supreme!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Please add me, please add me! I promise to stop posting actual tech and legal content, pretty please!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Someone can agree with me and still be on the I've got you on the nose-so-far-up-Jerrys-ass-he-can't-breathe list.

Reply to
Nozzlehead

Fodder for simple minds, on a par with the "moon landing hoax" theories.

p.s. Starlord is using Outlook Express, same as me. If you'll notice, O.E. trims the "Re:" or "OT:" or any other prefix from the subject line when creating the reply "Re:" subject line.

So, Dennis did not remove the "OT:" from your message in an attempt to "rewrite history", as you put it.

Yet another conspiracy theory laid to rest.

Next?

"Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed" wrote:

Reply to
BB

So what you are saying is it is yet another Microsoft conspiracy?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm not sure I'd call it "conspiracy" - more like "snobbishness". They seem to assume that their customers perceive themselves as semi-literate klutzes who expect their software to know more than they do about "The Correct Way" to type what they wanted to say.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

It also seems many of the "accidental bugs" do things that are particularly beneficial to weeding out compatibility with competitive products and force Microsoft religion on the sheeple.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

thanks for clearing that up, Bee Bee

in light of this new information I find the defendant "not guilty" on the charge of willful manipulation of thread subjects

however, on the charge of willful use of a news reader known to corrupt thread subjects, I find the defendant "guilty with extenuating circumstances"

- iz

BB wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Can you refresh my memory about 427? When? Where? It's not ringing a bell.

Bob Kaplow

Try this:

Flight 427's crash was related to Flight 77's profile and debris field only in that both planes hit the ground. Flight 427 basically went in nose first at fairly low speed. Flight 77 pancaked and slid into the Pentagon. I don't see how you could make a comparison here.

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Umm, Rocket?

He said that flight 427 and flight 93 (not 77) crashed 'near' each other (i.e., the location of the crash sites were not terribly distant from one another).

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Oops! This is what happens when I stay up past my bedtime.

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Close.

Flight 93 and 427 were similar in the way they crashed. The comparison has been made public by others far more knowledgable than me.

I realize the comparison might be a bit confusing for some people. My problem is that Flight 93 was a crime scene. There is a possibility that at some point, the evidence gathered would be used in a trial.

I don't want to be the star witness for the defense because I made a mistake in the way I phrased something or my words were taken out of context.

So if the question is about how the plane went down, I'm more comfortable simply pointing out similarities between the two crash sites. The crash sites were on the news. There were overhead shots of both sites. People not involved with either investigation were at the sites and saw the extent of the damage.

I might know something else that's far more conclusive, but I don't know exactly what is public knowledge and what isn't, so I don't say anything about it.

The flights themselves didn't crash all that close together, although it was basically the same end of the state.

I probably should not admit publicly what I consider transit time from my home to Flight 93's site. Hey, for about a week the roads were empty, and, well, everyone knew the bears were literally in the woods.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

US Air Flight 427 had a hard-over rudder event on approach to Pittsburgh International Airport and crashed pretty much nose down after dropping from the landing approach, just short of the airport (and Allegheny County). The crash is usually described as being in Hopewell in Beaver County. We've got so many small governmental entities in SW Pennsylvania that I don't remember if the crash site was actually in Hopewell or some place else but we called it Hopewell so that you could find it on a map and on the highway exit signs.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

I believe the point was neither broke up in mid-air. Despite witness accounts.

See, I am paying attention in class.

Zooty is of benefit to society in general.

What's he doing on rmr?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It never fails to amaze me how quickly people accept the most flimsy, specious, ludicrous, hair-brained arguments when it comes to "documenting" a conspiracy.

Remember: half of everything* you see on the 'net is complete and utter crap; the remaining half should be rigorously checked for accuracy. *

This rule holds for all except conspiracy theories, in which case 99.999% is complete and utter crap.

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Oliver