NYPower pics by BigKid Productions

I received the pictures I requested from Marc Klinger of Big Kid Productions yesterday afternoon. I highly recommend that you do the same. Well .... you don't hafta order the same pictures I did, Although they are very nicely done pictures of some very handsome rockets! heheh

Marc is great to work with in this regard. Not only is the quality of the photos excellent but he was agreeable to allowing me to use digital copies for use on the BRG website. I will post them soon at :

. I need to send payment before I take that step.

Thanks a bunch Marc!

Warm regards, Keith Basement Rocket Group NAR #79942 L2

Reply to
Keith G.